I. The Information We Collect and/or Receive
In the course of operating our Websites, providing the Services and the Product(s), and/or interacting with you, we will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information. You authorize us to collect and/or receive such information.
When you contact us or our customer support team via the Website, email or by mail, when you call us, or when you sign up to receive our newsletter, you will be asked to provide certain information which may include your name, email address, and phone number (collectively, the “Contact Information”).
When you purchase Products and/or Services through our Websites, we will also ask you to provide certain information, including but not limited to, the Products and Services you would like to purchase, your name, email address, shipping address, and billing address and zip code. In addition, we may also ask you to provide, among other things, your height, weight, body shape match, age bracket, gender, sleeping preferences and sleeping pains/allergies. We will refer to the information obtained under this section collectively as “Order Information”.
Information you share during communications and interactions with us.
We will receive the information you provide to us when you interact with us via phone, email, text message or chat. We may transcribe the content of such communications.
To provide access to the Websites and the Services while you are using an electronic device, we may automatically collect geolocation information from your mobile device, your wireless carrier, or certain third-party service providers (“Geolocation Information”). Collection of such Geolocation Information occurs only when the Website and/or the Services are running on your mobile device. You may control the collection of Geolocation Information through the user settings on your device. You may decline to allow us to collect such Geolocation Information, in which case we may not be able to provide certain Services to you. Please be sure to manage privacy preferences on your mobile device on an ongoing basis.
Information obtained automatically from your online activity
When you access or use the Websites, the Services and/or purchase Products, we use browser cookies, pixels, web beacons, and similar technologies (collectively, “Tracking Technologies”) to automatically collect or receive certain standard technical information, and other data (such as traffic data, usage data (including but not limited to, profiles viewed, matches made, features used, frequency and duration of the Websites and Services usage, and interactions with content on the Websites and the Services), location data, device information (including but not limited to, type of device, mobile device platform, operating system, browser type, screen resolution, IP address and other technical information), logs and other communications data) sent to us by your computer, mobile device, tablet, or any other device over time on our Websites and the Services, and your online activity across third party websites, apps, and devices. We may also evaluate your computer, mobile phone, or other access device to identify any malicious software or activity that may affect our Websites and the Services.
When you access or use the Websites and the Services, advertising companies, analytics networks and providers, and other third parties may use Tracking Technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, online services, digital properties and devices.
The data we or third parties collect automatically may include personal information and/or statistical data that may not identify you personally; however, we or third parties may maintain, combine, or associate it with personal information collected in other ways or received from third parties. We and/or third parties use this information to (i) enhance the performance and functionality of the Websites and the Services; (ii) personalize your experience with the Websites and the Services, understand how you use the Websites and the Services, maintain a persistent session, and improve and further develop the Websites and the Services; and (iii) serve targeted and other advertising, and provide custom experiences, across other sites, apps, online services, digital properties and devices, measure how the ads perform, and for analytics purposes.
The Tracking Technologies used on the Websites and the Services include the following, among others:
Local Storage Technologies: We may use local storage technologies, like HTML5, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
Web Beacons: We use Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, to demonstrate that a webpage or email address was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
Third Party Sites: When access to the Services is made available to you through third-party sites, please be aware that these other sites maintain their own policies regarding Tracking Technologies and the collection and use of information. You are responsible for reviewing those policies.
Information obtained from third-party analytics services
Below is a list of analytics providers that we use; however, such list may be subject to change based on how we wish to understand the user experience and we will endeavor to update it diligently. You may use the accompanying links to learn more about such providers and, if available, how to opt-out from their analytics collection.
For Google Analytics, please visit: https://www.google.com/analytics
For Heap, please visit: https://heap.io/
For Optimizely, please visit: https://www.optimizely.com/
For Shopify, please visit: https://www.shopify.com
For Hotjar, please visit: https://www.hotjar.com/
Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Advertising Companies
Information Obtained From Other Sources
Acquired from Third Parties: We may receive information from third parties, including information related to you. We may combine your information with such acquired information and use it to improve your experience, personalize our Services and content, and/or for targeted advertising.
Inferences: We may collect or receive inferences, which are assumptions or extrapolations that have been drawn from your information to create a profile which may include your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
How We Use and Share The Information
We may use and share your personal information as set forth below:
- To provide the Websites, the Services and the Products;
- To solicit your feedback, inform you about our Products and Services and those of our third-party marketing partners;
- To monitor, support, analyze, and improve the Websites, the Services, and the Products;
- To communicate with you regarding the Websites, the Services, and the Products that you purchase;
- To fulfill your requests for information regarding new or improved Products and Services;
- To engage in marketing, advertising, and tracking activities, and evaluate the efficacy of our efforts; provided that, where required under applicable law, we will obtain your prior opt-in consent to send electronic marketing communications and/or our newsletter;
- To engage research, project planning, troubleshooting problems, and detecting and protecting against error, fraud, or other criminal activity;
- To protect the safety and security of our Services, businesses and customers;
- To third-party contractors and service providers that provide services to us in the operation of our business and assist with the Websites, the Services and the Products, such as technical support for the Websites and the Services and services such as IT and cloud hosting, payment processing and financing, transactions reporting, customer relationship management, email marketing, advertising services, analytics services, shipping and distribution, name and address verification, marketing and order fulfillment, email distribution, market research, fraud detection and prevention, promotions management, and administrative services;
- To create and disclose aggregated, anonymous, user statistics and other information to (i) affiliates, agents, business partners, and other third parties; (ii) describe the Websites, Services and Products to current and prospective business partners; and (iii) other third parties for lawful purposes;
- To share some or all of your information with our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other companies under common control with us;
- To fulfill our legal and regulatory requirements;
- To comply with applicable law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- To assess or complete a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, investment, or similar corporate event where we expect that your personal information will be part of the transferred assets;
- To audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements or our internal policies;
- To prevent, identify, investigate, and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical, or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft; and
- Otherwise, with your consent.
IV. Your Choices
Marketing Communications: You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any of our marketing emails. Please note that you cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails.
Cookie Management: Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies or other Tracking Technologies, the Website and the Services may not work properly. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your browser and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
You will need to apply these opt-out settings on each device from which you wish to opt-out. We cannot offer any assurances as to whether the companies we work with participate in the opt-out programs described above.
How We Protect the Information
We take commercially reasonable security measures to ensure that your information is treated securely and is protected from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in processing and the nature of such data, and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Unfortunately, the Internet is not 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide to us. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Websites, and/or the Services may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding which information you send to us via e-mail or other electronic means. We do not accept liability for unintentional disclosure of your information.
VI. Links to Third-Party Sites
The Websites and the Services may, from time to time, contain links to external websites. We encourage you to review the privacy and security policies of any externally linked websites that may be accessed through the Websites or the Services. We assume no responsibility or liability for the information collection and disclosure practices of any external websites that a user can access through the Websites or the Services. Please check the privacy policies of these external websites before you submit any personal information to them.
VII. Children’s Privacy
VIII. DO NOT TRACK
As discussed above, third parties such as advertising networks and analytics providers may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you access or use the Website or the Services. Currently, various browsers offer a “Do Not Track” option, but there is no standard for commercial websites. At this time, we do not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
IX. Important Notice to All Non-U.S. Residents
X. Notice to California Residents
If you are a resident of California, you may have additional rights regarding your personal information under the California Privacy Rights Act (the “CPRA”). Please review the CPRA Privacy Notice in Addendum I below.
XI. Notice to Nevada Residents
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain personal data to third parties. You can exercise this right by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your account. Please note, however, that we do not sell personal data.
XIII. Contact Us
Or write to us at:
5301 W Bethany Home Rd
Glendale, AZ 85301